In an announcement that no doubt caused rivers of teenage girls’
tears across the world, 19-year-old Justin Bieber revealed he is
taking a step back from the music industry when his new album,
Journals, is released next week, and it could be permanent.
Reports say Justin had told radio station Power 106 in Los
Angeles, California, on Tuesday: ‘After the new album, I’m
actually retiring man. I’m retiring.’
When the radio hosts reacted in shock/surprised, Justin
backtracked slightly suggesting he has not quite made up his
mind: ‘I want to grow as an artist and I’m taking a step out, I
want my music to mature.’
TMZ, however, says a source confirmed to them that the 19-
year-old was just joking and has no plans to permanently hang
up his microphone. Justin’s talk of retirement is coming a day
before his documentary Believe is premiered in Los Angeles.
Lamentations over the Academic Staff Union of Universities,
ASUU, calling off its five-month-old strike have overtaken the
damage the long-drawn dispute has done to education. How do
we ensure that in the new year, another ASUU strike does not
What appears to be important is the fact that the lecturers are
returning to the classrooms. Government is relieved that it has
stopped the embarrassing headlines of universities that have lost
five months of academic activities while haggling over a 2009
How important is education to the authorities? How would the
lost learning time be recovered? What is the quality of
certificates the students would obtain after the long absence
ASUU’s refusal to call off the strike until government produced
proof of depositing the money to meet its demands in the
Central Bank is another chapter in government’s relations with
ASUU. Other labour unions would adopt the same measures in
resolving own issues.
Government has failed to gain the trust of labour unions. When
the Academic Staff Union Polytechnics, ASUP, went on strike,
government did not speak to the union for three months. The
issue remains partially resolved. Governments sign agreements
with no intention of keeping them. The disputed 2009 agreement
is due for re-negotiation, yet it has not been implemented.
Our governments should change their policies of planning for
immediate needs. ASUU is not the only labour union in
education. Its strike that took so long to resolve is not the major
challenge education faces.
At the foundational levels, challenges with number and quality
of teachers, teaching aids, classroom space, learning
environment, and curriculum persist. The thinking that once the
universities are open, education is on the proper ken is
deceptive. Higher education is at most vacuous when
foundations at the primary and secondary school levels are
Governments urgently need to address these issues as well as
the bureaucracies in education. They are wasteful; savings from
emerging them could release funds for core education.
What are governments’ plans beyond depositing N200 billion to
end the ASUU strike? How would they tackle sustainable
funding to stem another wave of strikes next year? Would
governments ever consider education important enough that it
should run without disruptions?
Thousands of conferences held annually on the future of
education are mere talk sessions that hardly improve education.
When will the changes be made? Do governments require
strikes to realise the importance of education? What are
governments’ plans for education?
Unions, which always consider the welfare of their members as
a first charge, cannot determine the future of education.
Governments should provide sustainable means for funding
education, not to avoid strikes, but to underline the importance
1. Guys hate sluts even though they have sex with them!
2. “Hey, are you busy?” or “Are you doing something?” ~ two
phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.
3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to
sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what
they’re going to say so there aren’t awkward pauses, but once he’s
on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.
5. Guys go crazy over a girl’s smile when they’re attracted to them
6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.
7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-
interest. Unless they’re going for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-
8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they’re still loved.
10. Don’t talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
11. Guys get jealous easily.
12. Guys are more emotional than they’d like people to think.
13. Giving a guy a hanging message like “You know
what?!..uh…never mind..” would make him jump to a conclusion
that is far from what you are thinking. And he’ll assume he did
something wrong and he’ll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually
stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So
they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week.
But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end
up asking the parents for money anyway.
16. Girls are guys’ weaknesses.
17. Guys are very open about themselves.
18. It’s good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don’t let
him wait too long.
19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about
his problems with you may end up being admired by your
20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone
to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he
22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in
23. Guys will brag about anything.
24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use
beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you a whole hell of a lot.
25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even
if she doesn’t notice it can make the guy think about it for hours,
trying to figure out what it meant.
26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most
guys think alike, so if one guy’s confused, then we’re all confused.
27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting,
but no guy can write out a book about relationships.
28. Try to be as straightforward as possible.
29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he’s
too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won’t be
mature and grown up.
30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will
think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he
spends time with the girl.
31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs,
personality is key.
32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that
girls read and take as their basis of experience.
33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate
and being whipped.
34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he’s probably
faking it and is spazzing inside.
35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is.
Guys rarely say that.
36. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he’s just actually
saying, “Please come and listen to me.”
37. Guys don’t really have final decisions.
38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn’t
happen that often, so when it does, you know something’s up.
39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around
when you’re with your boyfriend, he’s probably jealous and likes
40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he’s
definitely thinking something.
41. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
42. Guys don’t like girls who punch harder than they do.
43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked
44. Don’t be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume.
Just not too much.
46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.
48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have
unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are
drawn even more to them.
49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl’s mind
for a day.
50. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He’s just too
stubborn to admit it.
51. Not all guys are assholes. Just because ONE is a jackass doesn’t
mean he represents ALL of us.
52. We don’t like girls who are too skinny.
53. We love it when girls talk about there ass.
54. Always make sure you know what kind of stuff your getting
into before making out with a guy , like whether it’s a one time
deal or not .
55. Believe it or not shy guys are the most easiest to talk to. It
may not seem right but trust me they will start opening up like
books after you just ask them questions about their lives and
unnoticeable tell them about yours.
56. When a guy hits your butt it means that he wants you
57. Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs.
58. Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it, it means
that he really likes you or his neck really hurts.
59. Guys will test the waters to see how far they can get with you.
Even if he doesn’t intend to it will happen. Know how far it is
you want to let him go and he will respect that after you let him
know a couple times.
60. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with
you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as
Knighthouse General, Phenom is back with another hard-hitting track, this time alongside Yung of L.O.S. titled ‘Nobody tighter’. The joint is off the ‘B.R.A’ EP set to be released before Christmas with features from L.A.X, Reminisce, Phyno, T-Sleek & Jaywon.
Nobody Tighter is a really tough tune. Both acts came korrect. DOWNLOAD
Posted by @Da_pweetyLiikar from WordPress for BlackBerry.
1. You used to buy me flowers!
You used to weigh 120 pounds.
2. You never listen to me!
3. Why would I want a thin, big-chested woman when i can have
4. Does this make me look fat?
No, your hips do.
5. Was it good for you?
I’ve had better. ( Liar Liar)
6. Your ass isn’t fat… it’s proportionate to the rest of your body.
7. Wow, that sounded just like your mother.
8. Oh, come on… my last girlfriend did it for me.
9. Calling her any woman’s name but her own
10. Anniversaries and Valentine’s Day are solely chick holidays.
11. With my last girlfriend, it was only about great sex- with you,
it’s nothing like that.
12. The great part about dating you is that I never have to worry
about another guy stealing you away.
13. How do you grow such a great mustache?
14. I see women as nothing more than baby-producing machines.
15. Oh, come on, honey- your hair doesn’t look that bad.
16. Of course I like looking at naked women? What do you think?
17. 50 bucks?! You’re just going to end up naked anyway.
18. Christ, are you on the rag or something?
19. I like full-bodied women.
20. Not now, the game’s on.
21. Could you hurry up with the bitching? Half-time’s almost
22. Oh, would you just shut up?
23. Do you always talk about just yourself?
24. If I was going to dump you, I would have done it a long
25. Gosh, that made you sound like a real bitch.
26. Are you through yet?
27. Come on, I was thinking of you the whole time.
28. Has your voice always been that grating?
29. I just realized how sad it is that I’m the best you can do.
30. All women are prostitutes in some way or another.
31. You are ugly when you’re angry. (Spaceballs)
32. I like you better when I can only see the top of your head.
33. Hey, let’s try something new…
34. For someone who’s done this as much as you, you’re not very
35. Come on, you were a slut in college.
36. To be subtle- You make the rockin’ world go ’round… (Queen)
37. Thirty-seven?!?!?! (Clerks)
38. Finger cuffs? (Chasing Amy)
39. You know, your sister’s kinda hot.
40. Have you ever thought about getting it on with me and
41. Christ, you’ll never fit your fat ass into that.
42. This is how my ex used to do it…
43. Bring up an ex in an intimate situation (i.e., whilst cuddling
44. Did you ever think about exercising more?
45. Have you ever considered a boob job?
46. But honey, they’ll be tasteful nudes.
47. So…. you gonna suck my dick?
48. Its only herpes. Consider it a loving gift from me to you.
49. Here, hide this in your cleavage, and if security frisks you, run
like the dickens.
50. Honey, why can’t your ass be as cute as hers?
51. Your ass may be the size of a semi, but im sure we could get
through the K-Tag toll booth without any trouble.
52. Is your ass going to be as big as your mom’s when you get
53. You’re WHAT? Is it mine?
54. You’re WHAT? Why don’t we take a walk to the stairwell…
just to get a bit of exercise.
55. You’re WHAT? I’ll meet you six feet under.
56. She was the greatst fuck I’ve ever had.
57. He was the greatest fuck I’ve ever had.
58. You remind me of my mom.
59. You look just like my mommy.
60. You’re just here because of my lack of options.(in a serious
61. Will you help with putting on these fishnet stockings?
62. My bra is just chaffing. It does that once in a while.
63. It was just an experiment. I never caught any genital rabies
or anything like that. Well, ‘cept the parisites, but that’s it.
64. We need to talk.
65. You ought to sit down.
66. Would you pretend to be my roommate’s girlfriend while my
real girlfriend’s in town?
67. Really- that’s my mom’s lipstick on my collar.
68. If you loved me, you would.
69. You’re not near as tight as the next door neighbor’s kid.
70. Mind if I call you “Britney” tonight?
71. Where’d you learn to do makeup- clown college?
72. You are so much more fun when you’re drunk.
73. I’ve seen leeches less clingy than you.
74. I’d take you out for dinner, but I spent my last $10 on that
75. Maybe if you got your hair cut, you wouldn’t look like such a
76. I don’t give a shit what you think.
77. I get my relationship advice from Eminem.
78. What was your name again?
79. Are we gonna screw or what?
80. The money’s on the dresser.
81. Try not to wake me in the morning when you get the hell out.
82. Y’know, your brother’s kinda hot.
83. Your mom’s a MILF.
84. I’m done.
85. Of course shje’s hotter than you- but I can’t have her.
86. I thought the cop was a hooker. ( the Simpsons)
87, I didn’t think you’d find out.
88. You weren’t supposed to be home for another hour.
89. The “C” word
90. What in the hell took you so long in the bathroom? You fall in
91. The handcuffs don’t chafe near as much as you’d think.
92. As we’ve discussed, wearing women’s underwear is strictly a
comfort thing. ( the Simpsons)
93. I love you.
I love…cake. ( That 70′s Show)
94. It’s tasty… but not as good as what my mom makes.
95. You listen to [band/artist]? *maniacal laughter*
96. I’ll leave the seat down when you start putting out more.
97. Women as lovers are all the same- they just have to be there.
98. Would you just make up your fucking mind so we can go?
99. Hey, you get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me
some pie! ( South Park)
100. Oh, is that all? I thought it was something important.
101. Basically anything you say is going to get you yelled at