Businessman Who Cordinated The Chibok Girls Abduction Has Been Arrested (PHOTO)

image

We observed that our security agents are indeed working very hard
to put an end to this madness in the of terrorism, the problem is
that the prize is too big: innocent people are dying everyday. Sad!
Anyway, there is good news:
A terrorists’ intelligence cell headed by a businessman who
participated actively in the abduction of School Girls in Chibok has
been busted by troops.The man, Babuji Ya’ari who is also a
member of the Youth Vigilante Group popularly known as Civilian
JTF which he uses as cover while remaining an active terrorist,
also spearheaded the murder of the Emir of Gwoza. His main role in
the group is to spy and gather information for the terrorists group.
Babuji has been coordinating several deadly attacks in Maiduguri
since 2011, including the daring attacks on Customs and military
locations as well as the planting of IEDs in several locations in the
town.
The arrest of the businessman who is known to deal in tricycles
has also yielded some vital information and facilitated the arrest of
other members of the terrorists’ intelligence cell who are women.
One of them, Hafsat Bako had earlier escaped to Gombe State to
avoid suspicion but was tracked and arrested.
Prior to her arrest, Hafsat coordinated the payment of other
operatives on the payroll of the group.
In her confession, she disclosed that…
A minimum of N10,000 is paid to each operative depending on the
enormity of his task.
Another female suspect named Haj Kaka who doubles as an
armourer and a spy for the terrorists group has also been arrested.
Until their arrest, the suspects actively operated a terrorists’
intelligence cell in collaboration with others still at large.
In another development, troops deployed in Goniri, Yobe State, over
the weekend, had an encounter with the terrorists, resulting in
casualties on both sides after the attack was successfully repelled.
CHRIS OLUKOLADE
Major General
Director Defence Information

Advertisements

JUST IN! Stephen Keshi, Joseph Yobo Quit !

image

Super Eagles coach, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi has resigned
his appointment after leading the team to the second round
of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Speaking after the Eagles were eliminated by France in the
round of 16 match in Brasilia, Monday, the Delta State-born
tactician said it was time to move on after leading his
country’s national team to the Africa Nations Cup trophy last
year and the ongoing World Cup in Brazil.
“I have to go back to my family and face fresh challenges,”
Keshi said.
Similarly, Super Eagles Captain, Yobo Joseph said he has
had enough and can go no further as national team player. “I
think I should give the younger ones the opportunity to forge
ahead. I have nothing new to offer.”

Don Jazzy Under Attack For Calling For “Doro Mega Hero ” Competition

image

Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy, has been under fire recently
when speculations went viral that is ‘ Dorobucci ’ song has an
occultic inclination .
Although he came out to debunk such claims , tongues have
not yet stopped waging , more so when he asked for entries for
the creative designs of ‘ Doro Mega Super Hero ’ with a cash
prize reward of $ 3000.
One of Nigeria ’ s creative directors , Tola Alabi , has described
the competition as a publicity stunt , which he sees as
unethical and exploitative .
According to Tola, Don Jazzy, instead of spending such money
for the so – called competition , could have approached a
creative agency or individual to do the job for him.
Here is what he wrote;
HERE WE GO AGAIN!
Another PR stunt getting off making thousands of artists and
designers work without pay . I can imagine how many creatives
would get on their macs and pcs to spend endless hours with
the hopes of creating ‘ DORO MEGA SUPER HERO ’( whatever
that is ) . Not only is this unethical but very exploitative.
How do you pick the best out of over a thousand designs? As a
matter of fact, how do you effectively pick the best out of over
a thousand anything ? If Don jazzy has $ 3000 to spend on
developing this excuse of character , why doesn ’ t he approach
a creative agency or individual and work them .
Isn ’ t that how he does his music videos ? I wonder why he
doesn ’ t make that a competition as well? Simple because
music video directors would not waste their time and
resources, but unfortunately graphic designers would. Anyway ,
good luck to the person who ‘ wins’ . For those who take part
and have nothing to show but another heavy file to take up
your RAM – I warned ya !

So Actress Uche Ogbodo Dumped Her Sick Husband In Hospital ?? (SEE PHOTOS)

image

So Many So called big girls today are only interested in a man
when all is well with him and he can spoil them with money and
expensive gifts. Once the man suffer any mishap, no matter the fact
that it is temporary, they will run. And this is even more rampant
among Nollywood babes.

image

From latest information coming out in actress Uche Ogbodo’s
marriage break up saga, it appears she dumped her husband
because the man is battling with some challenges. Uche had told
SDK that the man lied to her and she even claimed that he never
married her, adding “we did only introduction”.
But the man, who is based abroad, has just went through a brain
surgery and he is still recovering. He almost cried when he heard
all that the actress he married as his wife said about him.
According to SDK, Ato, her now estranged husband, is presently
recovering from brain surgery, his friends said his only mistake
was falling in love with “a wrong woman” in the person of Uche
Ogbodo.
The man’s father, a Pastor, said he was shocked when he heard
Uche’s lies. His words:
“We went to her village and paid the bride price and after that she
was still bearing her fathers name, I don’t know why she didn’t
change it. If she is saying now that she is not married then she
has divorced herself. Marriage is not by force. I am the father of
Ato and I am telling you now that what she told you is a lie.
I am a servant of God and I cannot tell lies, if she is saying that
“she is not married that means she has rejected us. if she has
problems with my son this is the wrong way to go about it but we
leave it all to God. I am a veteran Journalist, thank you for
balancing this story by calling us because we were shocked when
people started calling us to say Uche has denied marrying our
son.”
Wonders shall never end. Guys, marriage is not easy o. Please
always look well before you carry overload!

“Victory Against France Is Non-Negotiable” – Says Stephen Keshi

image

Stephen Keshi has said that a win over France in their quarter-final
clash on Monday is non-negotiable.
The Super Eagles have previously faced Les Bleus just once in the
past a friendly match in 2009, that was decided by a Joseph Akpala
goal.
However, the prize at stake when both teams file out at the Estadio
Nacional Mane Garrincha, is a place among the last eight of the
tournament.
Keshi has called on his players to show mental strength and defeat
the former World Cup winners.
He said:
“I said before the tournament that our
mentality must be strong. Our approach to every match has always
been the same: to win.
“Whether we are playing against Spain at the Fifa Confederations
Cup or playing against Liberia in a friendly match, I always tell the
boys that victory is non–negotiable.”
“For us, we will go into Monday’s match aiming to win. But as I
also said before the competition, we take it one match at a time.
“We don’t even want to think of who might be lurking in the quarter
finals if we win; we are not bothered. All we know is that we must
win on Monday.”

Barcelona Offer Luiz Suarez £40 Million Deal Only If Striker Agrees To “Bite Clause”

image

Luis Suarez could earn £40million playing for Barcelona but only if
he agrees to a special ‘bite clause’.
The Spanish side are offering the Liverpool striker a five-year deal
worth £160,000 a week to move to the Nou Camp but Barcelona
chiefs are insisting that the contract contains special clauses to
ensure that he behaves
well both on and off the pitch.
Suarez has already been banned by FIFA for fourth months after his
World Cup shame which saw him bite Italy defender Georgio
Chiellini . It is the third time he has bitten an opponent in his
career.
Barcelona are anxious to ensure that he behaves well and also
recognise they will need to appease some of their supporters.
Liverpool are demanding £80m while Barcelona only want to pay
£50m total, which could include Chilean forward Alexis Sanchez as
a £30m makeweight in the deal.
Barcelona will also back Suarez in his battle to fight the ban or
have it reduced. Suarez is believed to be ready to hire top lawyer
Juan De Dios Crespo who is a specialist in sporting cases.
Suarez, who maintains his innocence and claims it was an
accidental clash after he lost balance, is ready to take his case to
the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne, Switzerland.

Do Over’ live at The Place @bertspro….in case you missed it you might wanna check this out

DO OVER’ LIVE AT THE PLACE
@BERTSPRO….IN CASE YOU
MISSED IT YOU MIGHT WANNA
CHECK THIS OUT

The superdase's Blog

image

It was indeed a night of glamour at THE PLACE on the 5th of June. For those who couldn’t make it here is a tip of what went down…
image

image

image

image

image

image

image

watch out for the next one which is also going down at THE PLACE but on the third of july…. you do not wanna miss it.

View original post