It’s nothing to be ashamed of or upset about pimples,
there is no single soul who has never had a blemish
It’s nothing to be ashamed of or upset about
pimples, » there is no single soul who has never had a
blemish, is all part of begin a human and you are lucky
if you don’t get breakouts in a month. But the good
news is you can cover up a pimple in a three-part
process. If you skip one of the three (most people just
apply concealer), it won’t fully cover it or last that long.
This is still a quick method and well worth it! Here’s
A Green Primer or Green Concealer —
A Concealer Stick in the Same Shade as Your
1. First apply the green primer directly on the blemish
with a concealer brush.
2. Use your finger to tap it in.
3. Smooth around the perimeter.
4. Switch to the concealer stick and use the brush to
apply it on top.
5. Don’t forget the perimeter! The perimeter is the
tattle tale that needs to be blended all the way.
6. Set it with powder. It has to be with a puff so you
can press it on and not a brush that will sweep
away your work thus far.