Former Vice President cancels birthday dinner over Kano blast

image

Atiku turned 68 on November 25 but said that he could
not celebrate in good conscience while the nation was
in mourning.

image

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has cancelled a
scheduled event organized to celebrate his 68 birthday
in solidarity with the victims of the November 28
explosions » which occurred at the Central Mosque in
Kano State .
Atiku turned 68 on November 25 » but said that he
could not celebrate in good conscience while the nation
was in mourning.
According to a post on his Facebook page, the former
VP said:
“There will be many more years to celebrate birthdays,
but tonight is a very sad and sober one for Nigeria. It’s
best we just pray at home. I would appeal to all who
are able, to send donations in cash and kind to the
victims of the bomb blast and Internally Displaced
Persons in the North East.”
Prayers were reportedly offered for the victims of the
attack at the venue of the event after which Atiku took
his leave.
The Kano explosion, which occurred while Muslim
faithful were gathering at the mosque for Jumaat
prayers, is believed to have claimed over 100 lives. »

Davido reacts to Channel O award snub

image

Davido experienced a total blackout at the award
ceremony after having a very successful year in music
The Channel O Africa Music Video Awards took place
on November 29, 2014 » the Nasrec Expo Centre in
Soweto. While the event was a success as African
artistes were celebrated, the biggest news in Nigeria
was Davido .
The O.B.O pop star was nominated five times but he
failed to take home any award. In a year where Davido
has dominated award ceremonies it was strange to see
him not win an award at the Channel O Africa Music
Video Awards.
Davido has taken the loss in good stride and has
commented on the issue. ” BIG UPS TO EVERYONE
THAT VOTED .. U LOSE SOME U WIN SOME!! GOD
BLESS EVERYONE THAT WON TONITE ” posted Davido
on his Instagram page. He put up a picture which read
“Keep In Mind That Someone Else Is Happy With A Lot
Less Than What You Have .”
The Nigerian Pop star performed his hit single ‘ Aye’ and
also joined YBNL rappers Lil Kesh and Olamide to
perform their ‘ Shoki’ remix.
Davido is gearing up for the release of his sophomore
album in 2015.

Kim Kardashian Star’s namesake stabs fiancée, Faces 30years jail time

image

Nabilla Benattia, dubbed the French Kim Kardashian’s
burgeoning career in showbiz is now in tatters after
being arrested for the attempted murder of her
boyfriend
The famous ‘ French Kim Kardashian ‘ reality TV star has
been arrested for the attempted murder of her fiancée
who was found with a knife plunged into his chest at
an apartment hotel in nearby Boulogne-Billancourt
earlier this month.
Nabilla Benattia , 22, faces 30 years in prison as a prime
suspect in the case because police found out she’d
once threatened her man, Thomas Vergara , 28: ‘If I
caught my guy cheating on me, I would stab him with a
knife’.
Nabilla had made a career out of just being a Kim
Kardashian » wanna-be or even a look-alike. But with
this prison charges, she could be at the verge of ending
her showbiz career.
She’s currently on remand in solitary confinement inside
a women’s jail in Versailles, West of Paris, after being
denied bail.
She has definitely denied being ‘consumed by jealousy
and sexual aggression’ as she allegedly plunged a knife
into her lover’s chest earlier this month.
According to a legal source close to the case, “Nabilla
is adamant that she is completely innocent, and her
only ambition is to get back to work. She is becoming
as famous as Kim Kardashian, but she wants to be
known for good things, not for trying to stab her
fiancée to death.”
But MailOnline claimed they uncovered a disturbing
history of violence and threats between Nabilla and
Thomas, whose entire romance has been played out on
reality TV.
Nabilla met her idol, Kim Kardashian for the first time
earlier this year, posing for pictures in Miami, and
appearing in a video in which the French beauty burst
out crying when she met her American idol.
image

Khloe Kardashian’s Family pressures her to dump French Montana

image

The Kardashian claim the hip-hop star is cheating on
Khloe
Once again the Kardashian family is against Khloe »
dating rapper French Montana » .
Fresh reports now claim the famous TV family have
asked Khloe to disease from the hip hop star after a
heart to heart talk on Wednesday.
According to gossip site TMZ, the Kardashians believe
French is cheating on Khloe, with some of them siting
his actions during his recent trip to Dubai.
Sources familiar with the situation tell the site that the
family believes French was hooking up with a very
pretty woman during the trip, and tried to use Kim
Kardashian » as a cover.
An insider claims Khloe thought her sister was with
French during the trip but says French’s plan unraveled
when Kim came home and told Khloe she was literally
with French 10 seconds here and there. “The family is
convinced he used Kim to deceive Khloe”, the source
added.

Nigerian Sex symbol shares more indecent photos

image

Do you think Cossy still has it?
Cossy Orjiakor » has never ever had anything to hide
that’s why putting her blown-up body parts in full
display on social media is just very easy.
The socialite shared new photos of her naughty self on
Twitter last night.
In the pictures, Cossy donned a see-through sheer black
top and a very flirty mini shirt, not to mention her dark
heels and diva hair-do.
Going by the pix, she looked happy and was obviously
feeling very sexy in her outfit. But her photos land
online just hours after another sexy goddess
Maheeda » released her latest sexy nude photos.
So, are these two in competition and do you think
Cossy still has it?

Ebola Outbreak Male survivors shouldn’t have sex for 3 months –WHO

image

The WHO stated this on Friday adding that semen could
remain infectious until long after a patient is cleared of
the disease.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has advised male
survivors of the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) to abstain
from sex for three months in order to prevent further
transmission through their semen.
The WHO stated this on Friday adding that semen could
remain infectious until long after a patient is cleared of
the disease.
“Men who have recovered from Ebola virus disease
should be aware that seminal fluid may be infectious
for as long as three months after onset of symptoms.”
“Because of the potential to transmit the virus sexually
during this time, they should maintain good personal
hygiene after masturbation, and either abstain from sex
(including oral sex) for three months after onset of
symptoms, or use condoms if abstinence is not
possible,” the WHO said in a statement.
An Indian man, who was treated for Ebola in Liberia,
was recently stopped on arrival at the New Delhi airport
after his semen was found to contain traces of the
virus. »

Bomb explodes at Kano central mosque as people gather for friday jumat

It has just been brought to our notice
that a bomb has just exploded at the Kano Central
Juma’at Mosque. Casualty figure is still unknown.
Information reaching us confirmed that many are
feared dead after blast rocked the central mosque
were the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
II, usually leads prayers on Fridays. The source
however, said the Emir was not in the Mosque as at
the time of the blast.
The bomb blast occurred around 2.30pm, near the
Emir of Kano’s palace. Spokesman for the Joint Task
Force, Capt Ikechukwu Eze, confirmed the blast
A staff of the Emir’s Palace told Reuters that it was a
multiple explosion and he could not wait to take
account of casualties.
“After multiple explosions, they also opened fire. I
cannot tell you the level of casualties because we all
ran away.”
A police spokesman in Kano declined to make any
immediate comment. There was also no immediate
claim of responsibility, but suspicion is likely to fall
on Boko Haram, which has for five years waged a
campaign to revive a medieval Islamic caliphate
governed by sharia law.
Another reliable source told us, that though the
issue is a sensitive one, he witnessed police vehicles
evacuating the wounded from the scene. Casualty
figure remain unknown, unconfirmed report put it over
40 deaths.
More details shortly…